Ignition/Starter switch THANKS!

Thanks to everybody who helped me with the GLI's sudden ignition switch
problem. I made it to my buddy's shop with no problem and picked up the
switch. Its just hanging there until I get around to removing the
steering wheel. While I was there, I figured out why I had no
blinkers...it had a bum hazard switch! So thats one more box checked on
the 'to do' list. Now I gotta find out whats going on with the dead O2
sensor system....

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen