Updated Page! New Program

Hey fellas, for those of you who downloaded "Big Floppies" off my web page,
I have another excellent program for download.  Quarterdeck's Magnaram 97.
I have this program on both of my computers.  It works very well.  I'm going
to try and upload a different program each week or two for download.  The
programs will be tested be myself of course and there will be no shareware
crap on my page.  Always the good stuff!  Help yourselves!

Penny
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/7808/smokinn2.html
87 Scirocco 16-v