No Subject

I'm using a close-ratio 4K tranny. Therefore, I had to use the clutch disc
made for that tranny. The number of splines is different for the A3
disc---it doesn't work---trust me.

I had to cut out some of the hood framework to clear the new motor & head.
I'm getting a custom fiberglass hood made with an integrated hood scoop to
force some cold air onto the P-flow. It should also take care of the
clearancing probs. There were no problems clearing the rain tray. Actually,
there's a lot of room between the firewall and the back of the intake &
exhaust manifolds.

The car is really fast. I've now got a TT chip and a TT 266 cam. Cam
detracts from low end a bit but ROCKS starting at 4100rpm.

For photos of the car, go to JWelty's VW website and look under "Scirocco"
in the Hot VWs section.

Hope this is useful,
John Ryland