Ignition Switch

Hummm... I posted this 25 mins. ago, and it never showed up.... lemee
try again...

The ignition switch on the GLI broke on my way to lunch today. I have
some wiring left over in the car from the stereo...Which terminials do I
jump to put this thing in the 'run' position, and which ones do I jump
for 'start'?   My friend just ordered me a switch, but I work about 15
miles from there... HELP! I need to leave here at 5, and its already
2:45!
THANKS!

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen