Re: Maine Forest Pro Rally

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> THIS, my friend, is why *I* dont rally *my* Roc!

Hey, I don't rally my Roc, either. I save that abuse for the discardable
Rabbit GTI. Mr. Rocco ain't seein' no special stages any time soon, no
way... I'm being sold on the idea of hill climbing it, though. After all it
does have a roll cage and a 2.0l 16v motor... Hmmm...

> If I run off the course at an autox, there's nothing to hit AND I still
> get to drive my baby
> home.... and drive it to work the next day. AND the entire weekend would
> only cost me lets guess high and say its around $40.
> Yah, autox sucks!  :)

Heh, you said it -not me... ;^) And remember, "dirt is for racing; pavement
is for gettting you there". Besides my corporate sponsors pay all the bills!
(We're working on that, actually.)

> Get her fixed dude!! (and smack the navagator!)

I'm gonna have to beat the crap out of'm. Hey, ya wanna be a rally
navigator, Shawn? Nah, actually, it was just as much my fault as his. We'll
get it right.--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut
Hotrod Rabbit GTi
SCCA PRO Rally driver

"Rally: the motorsport with lots of steep learning curves, rocks, trees, and
other nasty things to dent your car..."