Re: racing seats

John,

	My dad has a set of cobra imola 2 seats in his car.  they are great, very
comfortable, but not recommended for a daily as they are a real pain to get
in and out of (since they are non reclinable).

	i may be tradin the recaros in for a set of cobras soon too.

			HTH
Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571