Wheel bolts/lug nuts

Welp, after breaking a new lug bolt at the last autocross-- I didn't break
it racing, I broke it taking off my street tires, putting my race tires(w/
VW ball seat bolts) on!

I decided that the Gorilla brand lug bolts were real pieces of crap. If you
remember, the first set of bolts I got from Discount Tire Direct w/ my new
wheels, worked fine for about 1 month until the bolts started breaking when
I would try and unscrew them from the wheel. After 3 bolts on one wheel
broke driving my car to work, I called Discount, and they said they had
problems with 'a bad batch of steel'. Okay, whatever, they sent me a new
set of bolts and everything for free, so I try them, and in about 2 months
I pull this wheel off at the autocross and a bolt breaks.
Screw these guys, I'm not going to have a wheel fall off on me.

Discount is making me send both kits back for a refund, and i'll get 59 bux
back.
Today I went to Off Road Warehouse and picked up some wheel studs with
nuts, and a locking lug set. Cost: about 57 dollars.  The studs threaded in
easily with a small allen wrech, and they seem to be holding good.
However, I just though of a problem that I will encounter when I want to
put back the stock wheels w/ auto-x tires. I dont have any ball-seat lug
NUTS. only bolts. oh boy. Now I have to track some of these down.. heh :)
I like mounting wheels w/ studs though!!!!

Got Mole Problems? Call Avogadro: 602-1023

Kevin Fry .:. 81 Scirocco S
      San Diego, CA