Re: Audi engine in VW

David, I've already done this conversion and it definitely makes things more
lively! I'm not sure where you are located, but I got my engine from a joint
called "VW PARTS". Want the phone number? It's 1.800.VWPARTS. -pretty easy, eh?

They're in Upstate NY, btw...

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut