Re: is a poly rear mount unnecessary and prop valve questions.

I put 2 new side mounts in the GLI, and it was very smooth and quiet. In
all of my other cars I had the poly front mount, so when I came across a
deal for a front and rear poly mount, I went for it. they're in the car
now, I don't know if I like the rear mount. Its one Giant square of
urethane... Its a little much. Not too bad when you're moving, but
certain RPMs and Idle is shake city. Ill prolly put a stocker in the
back. If your polly front mount doesn't do it, make a chain limiter from
the rad support to the block. That'll be hardcore.

CHRIS
http://www.spredhaus.com
58 ragtop
84 uGLi