RE: Struts

I think the prices are actually very similar for the Konis.  Given that,
I would think a more important issue would be that the Konis are
adjustable for rebound only, while with the Tokicos, both the rebound
and compression are adjustable--but not independently.  Initially you
may think: wow, I wanna adjust both, more adustability = better!, but it
isn't necessarily the case.  It may be that the rebound damping level
that you want wouldn't be paired with the compression damping level that
you want. And if you work at it, you can do a bad job adjusting it
yourself. (you will have fun tho)  Depends on what you are looking for.
I am not a suspension guru, but perhaps others could add some useful
info here based on their experiences.

HTH  (clear as mud, right?)

Damien