4whl disc proportioning?

ok...i've been told a coupld different things by different
sources....here's my question

how is the proportioning for 4 wheel discs on a 16v scirocco acomplished?

i've been told that the bigger master cylinder has built in
proportioning...seems unlikely, but who knows?

but, my car(87 16v)  has no proportioning valves that i have been able to
locate.....

autotech claims to sell proportioning valves that are meant for 4 wheel
disc conversions....but the tech i spoke to was unable to tell me (or
didnt want to ) if they were ones that the 16v scirocco may have
all he said was that the ones they sold for a rabbit "would allow my car
to function with rear discs"....well, i want a little better answer than
that...;)...

so if anyone has a definitive anser to this question, please let me
know...and if you knwo of a place on the web or somewhere in print where i
could read it, please pass that on also....

also, i am looking for a metric "T" brake fitting, in the hopes of simply
installing the old brake light sensor, instead of having to put in a
switch in the pedal cluster....i tried napa (they are the only people who
have been able to find any type of brake splicing connectors). but they
only seem to be able to find one for american cars.....

any help would be appreciated
thanks
Dave