Yall missed out...

Jesus, you were really prepared to make $900 off of a
thousand dollar car, from a fellow list member!!!???

Well, since you have given up on it, why don't you post the
owner's name and address as a show of good faith. Is this
list a money making thing for you? I'm probably the closest
person to buying this car, (NC) but I am not really looking
for a new car. I case you hadn't noticed, I'm the guy doing
the engine swap into the cabrio. My $ is spiraling down the
toilet right now... So, give with the address and phone#
already!

- -Noah