Re: There is nothing wrong with Hondas

The funny thing about the whole Civic Si thing is, I sold it for more
$$$ 6 months after I bought it and bought a $100 GLi instead. I didn't
like being off the team. I also had no connections in the VW parts
world, and I really couldn't fix it! Glad to be back in a VW daily
driver-----read between the lines here, floks----THE GLi IS ALIVE!!
THANKYOU TO EVERYBODY WHO HELPED!
CHRIS
http://www.spredhaus.com
58 ragtop
84 GLi

>They're great cars. Enough said. Yes, they have no character, and
they're
>little tin boxes, yadda yadda yadda, but they are incredibly well
engineered.
>They are more reliable than our VW's by a long shot, too...
>But I drive a VW, not a Honda. That says something, doesn't it? (And
I'm not
>planning on switching, ever)
>Just bothers me to see Hondas get trashed on all the time. Maybe lame
people
>drive them a lot, but they're good cars.
>    -Josiah
>
>Chris Chemidlin wrote:

>> >10lbs).

>> >bust
>> >holding
>> >
>> >My Quads are dedicated to my Auto-X effort although I have driven
them
>> >about 100 miles on the Ohio Streets without a problem.  They seem to
>> >be holding up great actually.  I snagged them from RPI or is it
Dennon
>> >now?  for $84.00 a piece.  Mine are 14x6 35ET.
>> >
>> >I just corded 2 of my BFG R1's so I made the switch to Kumho's (I
LIKE
>> >EM!!).
>> >
>> >I have updated my Scirocco Page with mucho Autocross content (no
>> >flames for the Civic Pictures they are my toughest competition).
You
>> >can access it through my sig below.  You can see the TSW QUADS
there.
>> >==
>> >-Paul
>> >http://home1.gte.net/vwfan
>> >98 Beetle TDi
>> >87 Scirocco 16v ES #53
>> >87 Jetta GLi
>> >63 Bug Sunroof
>>
>> here's the confession part: I have deiven VW's for years, but last
fall
>> I bought a (whispering) 90 Civic Si! I sold it in the spring, but I
>> auto-xed it once, and it was fun- altho I was beat by a
SuperBeetle!?!