VW SCIROCCO

Hi Guys,

Dear Sir,
=20
I am looking for information on racing a VW SCIROCCO prior to 1976. Any =
information or leads to obtain such information would be most =
appreciated.=20
=20
The information I require is pictures, dates, names, engine =
modifications, capacity and any other information available.=20
=20
I am particularly looking for information on Sciroccos prior to 1976 =
that may have been raced and were fitted with an ELECTRONIC fuel =
injection not mechanical.

I look forward to your reply.=20
=20
Thanking you with best regards