reverse switch pin combos

	I was just wondering with all this talk of different pin combos for the
reverse switch, were there multiple pin combos for the same year car?  in
other words, if i go into the vw dealer and ask the parts guy for an 87 16v
reverse switch, am i gonna have to tell him which pin type i want, or will
it just be one for that year or model of car?

		Thanks,

			I'm gonna have reverse lights soon, if it kills me.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571