Re: reverse lights

At 06:03 AM 8/2/98 -0400, lerb wrote:
>Yes this has been a plaguing problem with all my Scirocco a-1s I had to
>replace a switch in mine now every year since I had it almost.....seams they
>just do not hold up.....thank God I am hard on trannys I just swap em out
>anymore :) heheh (not at all recommended).

I had great luck with these until I had my '85 GTI and then it would burn
out within months of replacing it, so I gave up after three of them.  But
with the Scirocco I've had no problems.  Kind of weird.  And yes, there are
many different pin combos so they aren't all interchangeable.

Johnİİ '98  Dak cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue, Leer Classic tonneau,
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİ  Pioneer DEH-P85DHR, ventshades, headlight/tailight covers
İİİİİİİİİ '84İ Scirocco (under construction)
          '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)