shift bushings and gear selector alignment

	Hey all, i just put in my ABD short shift kit, and weighted rod, and the
kit came with new shift bushings.  But i could only figure out where the
larger clear rubber and white plastic ones went.  the other bushings i have
are black, i think there are 3-4 small soft black discs (with a hole in the
middle), and 3-4 hard black plastic cylinder type bushings.  Can anyone
tell me where these go?

	second, was i supposed to lube the bushings or linkage with anything
before i installed them, it feels kinds hard to move now, or is that just
an affect of the shorter throw (i went with 45% reduction).

now my third question, since i installed it, it's a lot harder to get it
into gear, is it easy to adjust the shift linkage to get nice smooth
shifts? ( i've misplaced my bently, oops)

			TIA

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571    just updated