VW Jamboree on Sunday August 16th

I went last year. It would be great if we could get all the S.Cal
Sciroccos to show up. We could meet for lunch in Costa Mesa.
I is kinda a Bug show but the "Water pumpers" do show up.
:  )
Doug
87 16v Silver Scirocco "GTX"

Message text written by ken r weidmann jr.
>Just wondering how many people were planning on attending the Jamboree in
a couple of weeks.  I will probably be attending with a couple of
friends, but don't think I will be showing either of my cars.  The show
is being held at Orange County Fairground which is on Fairview in Costa
Mesa across the street from Orange Coast Community College.  Hours are
from 9-4 and I think admission is like $15.  For more exact info you can
call 949-598-5123
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components