Re: alternator

<< It's probably just the brushes...when i took mine to an alternator guy he
 said the bosch alternators run forever, it's just the brushes that go bad
 ($20-30).  Ahhh those germans...

 Dale 84 8v >>

I've been quoted between $60 and $90 for the 16V from dealers but they make
you buy the regulator as well.    I'd try our fellow list members/retailers
first if you are looking for 'em for a 16V.
DANMAY
8716VScirocco  83GTi
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87