Re: Synthetic oil

I use  Mobile 1 in my '83 and have noticed a drop in temp since. Sometimes
however the synthetic oil will break down artificial seals that
conventional oils form over time and if the original seal has become dry
due to lack of lubrication reaching it the seal will fail. A lot depends on
the condition of your motor. I changed over at 81,000 miles and have had no
problems.

Carl