Short Rantings

First I want to thank Shawn who has produced a very fine, high quality
product in the list t-shirts.  I have one of each now (MKI only and
both MKI and MKII) and definitely like the MKI only tee the best (of
course I only own an MKI).  Both kick ass and I have had more than one
person complement me on these.  I think the next item to produce would
be a hat.  I actually may look into this myself because I would love
to have a hat with just the VW symbol in the front and maybe have the
list address embroidered in the back.  I'd like to have it made in the
VW Blue (if there is such a thing).  If anyone can help me out with
this, I'd appreciate it.  I have a specific style ball cap in mind
(like a professional ball cap - the kind the pros wear) but at this
point have no idea in hell of where to find someone who does this type
of thing (I don't see this as being a cheap venture).  On to other
things...

I have my car running again after two weeks of trying to get running
again after removing the A/C, removing the timing belt covers and
replacing the timing belt.  All I really need to do now is adjust the
timing.  Wish me luck, must....get....back.....to....work (I hate
being an accountant).

John
80 Scirocco S
P.S. - Shawn, have you received your money yet?