sciroccos for sale

Hi everybody:

I now at this point have an 85 Scirocco 8V for sale, pics will appear
sometime this week on my page.  The price is $1500 (US $) list follows,
Stock rims, with potenza 205's on them (looks nice), cherry interior,
fog lights (rear and front), aftermarket sun roof, spoiler is in good
shape, one piece of rust on the driver side rocker panel, Kenwood
stereo, JBL 6X9 on back tray, kill switch.  Needs one coat of paint.

Get back to me, I am in Southern NY

Also, coming soon, a really nice restored black scirocco, with about
$6000 of custom stereo equipment, nice rims/tires, some engine work,
full description will be here soon :)
--
dharma

85 scirocco 8v