Re: VW Power

Meat wrote:
>Good to have if you want a list of tuners and aftermarket suppliers sucks if you have a S..not ONE Scirocco article!!!! assholes.

Ryan

Anyone have the address to write to subscribe to VW Power?

Thanx in advance.

Sean

Yes. I do!  It's Greg Brown (european.car@mcmullenargus.com).  Let's
each e-mail Greg with an encouraging letter (not a bitch letter...it
rarely improves the situation, though I know how most of you feel,
myself included) asking for more in-depth Scirocco info and coverage.

Jim