From: "Paul Krucke" <pkrucke@logistics.calibersys.com>
To: mark.peele@juno.com (Mark A. Peele)
Subject: Re: Clarification
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 97 13:15:37 EST

Although it seems logical, It is equally easy to differentiate with the;

        Scirocco I
        Scirocco II

designations.  The reason I brought the subject up was, I have
'RECRUITED' a
friend into the Scirocco world, who after reading various NG postings was
all
confused and wondered if his new-to-him 84 Scirocco was a MkII.  So I
explained
to him what I stated in my original post.

-Paul
90 Audi 90 Quattro 20v
87 Scirocco 16v
87 Jetta GLi
63 Bug

:Yeah, all Sciroccos are A1 chassis, but it seems logical to
differentiate :the
:two distinct body styles as Mk1 (1974-1981) and Mk2 (1982-1992) don't
it?

 . . . Mark
     Scirocco 1982, 1980S (dying), 1981S (RIP), previously 1975TS, 1975