My 1982

Well, after finally <grudgingly) joining the Mk2 club last weekend (1982)
i'm starting it's rejuvenation. First goal is Maryland Inspection (not to
mention Title transfer, taxes, registration ....). The "S" seats from my
'81which I reupholstered a few years ago are in - yeah!

You guys gave me a scare a few days ago when someone posted that the mk2s
have power steering - i was releived to find that mine has no power
steering.

The '82 will enter back up service behind my Golf GT (i drive alot).
Later comes the 2.0 liter 130hp moto  . . .

glad to be a part of this Scirocco craziness .........
 . . . Mark
Scirocco 1982, 1980S (dying), 1981S (RIP), previously 1975TS, 1975