Re: kimike <kimike@burgoyne.com>: Re: Passat TDI hp

Diesels STINK, But will have to addmit i'll be dammed if i killed mine at
over 500K :)

At 02:10 PM 9/25/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Diesels are cool.  'nuff said.
>
>John
>
>'87 16v Scirocco
>'86 GTi
>'85 Jetta DIESEL
>'82 DIESEL pickup
>'69 baja Beetle
>

>Mark A. Peele wrote:
>>
>> Hey man, I can't believe that anyone would convert a Scirocco to diesel -
>> they'd have to be outta their mind!!!!!!!!
>>  . . . Mark
>--

Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need major interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.
lerb@usa.net
lerb@mindless.com
lerb@softhome.net
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______