Re: Fwd: Rebirth of a great Project

At 05:20 PM 8/31/97 -0400, you wrote:
>SHAWN C MEZE wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 25 Sep 1997 dreamerboy UndrSteer@aol.com writes:
>>
>> >Still jealous after all these years, you has-been nobody?  Grow up
>> >Shawn.
>>
>> Yeah, im jealous of that G60 Scirocco you insist you will build.
>> Whatever.
>>
>> Know this: we will meet one day.
>>
>>               Shawn Meze
>> 86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
>> The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and
>> best looking Scirocco in all of San Diego!
>> http://www2.netcom.com/~trnsfrma/vws.html
>
>  Wow!  The amount of testosterone in this thread is mind blowing man
>;-\
>
>--
>dharma
 Can't we all just git along?
Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need major interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.
lerb@usa.net
lerb@mindless.com
lerb@softhome.net
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______