Spellin' volks..

Nein, in Deutsch wird es auch "Volkswagen" geschrieben. :)

My fav. car abbreviation is "BMW" Bavarian/Bayerische Motor Wagen/Werk

:)

It's the region in Germany from whence I came. Liking VW's and German cars
is just in my blood!

~C
'84 8v

On Wed, 24 Apr 1997, Jason Brunberg wrote:

|> I recently had someone put a business card under my windshield wiper.  It was
|> for a shop that dealt in Volkswagens, and other Germ. imports.  Well, I took
|> one look at the card and then laughed.  They spelled Volkswagen wrong.
|> "Volkswagon"
|
|	Hmmm, not to sound like a troublemaker, but how do the manufacturers of
|our beloved cars spell "Volkswagen"?  Is it possible that VW is spelled
|"Volkswagon" in the land of VWs and sauerkraut?  I know I've seen this
|before, but I'm not sure where...
|
|jason
|87 16V
|--
|To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to scirocco-L-request@privateI.com,
|with your request (subscribe, unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu