cataloges/91 rocco

Hi,

sorry for being unrelated but does anybody know a website with
car-cataloges, including technical data, pics etc. Or at least the same on
VWs. I'm trying to find out what the f... the 1.9i Passat engine is. It's
supposed to have 95 hp but the guy read that off a insurance agreement. I
hope it's a fake number!
Passats have a page, but thats piece of crap (tastes so much commercial and
so little enthusiastic) over the new Passat and new Passat only.

AND Jay, I'll be praying every night that something as horrible as happened
to you will not happen to me nor you nor anybody else on the list. And I'm
dead serious about this!

Arno