Re: Damn Nissans

On Tue, 23 Sep 1997 22:44:09 -0700 "steve theodore"
<theodore@mail.wsu.edu> writes:

>as the drivetrain is concerned.  So, watch out for these SE-R things
>unless you're prepared to go hard!

Ah, he probably just got the jump on you.

>Additionally, I keep seeing the long block and short block being
>talked about.  Is a 1.8L 16V a short block?  Just curious.
>
>Steve Theodore

Actually Steve, the reference to a "short block" is the part of the
engine without the head on it. Some places will sell a short block (an
engine, with no cylinder head.) or a long block (an engine with the head
bolted to it.)
Does this clear things up for you?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and