Quick Idle Help

My bentley is locked away in my gf's apartment! I've got my idle problem
figured out, I think!

The bentley tells what the culprit is if you pinch the vacuum hose running
parallel and off to the right from the t-joint and the idle goes back down
to normal...  this is what my '84 8v does.

The hose, as well as the short one running from the T to the throttle
housing, is kinda soft and gooey, so I'm going to replace those this
afternoon...

If someone can post that information (it's under the FI idle adjustment
section, 4(17-19) I believe) before dark (I'm in Iowa) i'd be grateful! :)

~C

  Christopher Mende        ICEMT @ Iowa State Uni
  Home: (515) 292-6658     Office: (515) 294-6738     "One, two, three!"
  bayern.me.iastate.edu    www.icemt.iastate.edu