Swap meet- Car Clinic This weekend

Just a reminder that we are holding our 3rd annual event coming
up soon in Santa Clara, CA! Sat. Sept. 27th will be the day for
our car inspection, one day sale and swap meet.

Swap Meet participants are encouraged to pre-register by
emailing or calling for an application for a spot. $25 in
advance $35 at the door. We still have room for a few more
people, so please let me know if you need to sign up.

If you are interested in the inspection, please plan to be here
around 8:45 for the best chance to get in. We are limited to the
first 45 cars, and are issuing groups in a lottery fashion this
year in all fairness to everyone showing up at the same time. So
no need to be here before 8:45, as that is when the first group
will be given numbers. Again, we are limited to the first 45
cars.

Sale Day hours are from 9 to 2 Sat. Sept. 27th as well. Save up
to 40% on some items! Most Neuspeed items on sale, some items
limited to stock on hand.

See you there, and if you want more information please see our
web site at http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_Events.html

Thanks!
Michelle
michelle@newdimensions.com