I'm back

Hey guys, just returned from my trip to Colorado, and I'm happy to
report there's another VW in the family.  I bought a rust-free baja
Beetle for $850 while in Colorado.  It's got dual carbs, Norris cams,
Scat shifter, etc etc.  I know this isn't really what most of you guys
are into, but I like it and have seen some bug additions on signature
files.
Other than that...  the trip went well, (too bad it was in a Toyota) no
problems whatsoever.
I bought a new set of wheels for my 'rocco, and am working on a web
page.  Anyone interested in seeing my Scirocco and other vw's, check out
www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm

It's good to be back!

John

'87 16v Scirocco <--- new wheels  (happy car)
'86 GTi  <--- for sale
'85 Jetta diesel
'82 diesel pickup
'69 Baja Beetle  <--- newly purchased