Re: Chat session

>Sean Rabey wrote:
>>
>>         I was wonderin what you guys and gals think about having a weekly
>> chat session, say sunday night, at Etrik's scirocco 16V sight.  I think it
>> would be great,  the closest we can get to goin out for a beer and talkin
>> cars.  The list is great for tech info and questions but you really can't
>> carry much of a conversation.  Etrik has put together a first class page
>> that is all set up for chat(in case some of you havn't seen it).
>>
>>         What do ya think?
>>
>>                                 Lemme know.
>>
>>                                                      Owen(chat code name
Oates)

>Sounds great.  Let's do it.
>--

        What time do you guys have in mind.  Can't be too late cause we have
people from all over N.A. and who knows where else.  Its hard to say really,
i'd like to say about 7:00 pm eastern time on sun, but that would  make it
about midnight on the pacific coast, i think?.  Anyone have any ideas.  i
hope we get alot of you guys chatting, everytime i go to the chat page
nobodys home?

                                OWen
                                      '87 16V