> Thanks . . . . where is down here?
>
>  . . . Mark
> ************************************NO CONTRACT****************
>
> On Mon, 22 Sep 1997 15:16:50 -0700 shannon fenton <ldfen1@lisco.com>
> writes:
> >shannon fenton wrote:

> >on the

> >message.
> >>  I think i can get you a wing of a car down here, no idea as to cost
> >but
> >> its worth a look if you need one. The wing if i remeber right has
> >the
> >> screws on both sides the has a adhesive attaching at the bottom of
> >the
> >> window.
> >>
> >> shannon
> >> 87 16V
> >> (Im gonna have to keep my bentley by the computer instead of in the
> >car)
> >--

Fairfield Iowa, sorry down here was a little ambigouis. The scirocco is
in Bloomfield about an hour north of me but Ive been meaning to gte up
there to gat any parts i might need for my 16V, the wrecked scirocco is
86 8V hit in the nose, cant remember if the motor was intact. But it
would be a goo excuse fot me to go up there if youre interested. Im
pretty sure it has the wing still. All 8V markII did, didnt they?

shannon
87 16V