Clear signal sale

        To everybody that has expressed interest in purchasing the set of
new, clear euro signals i have for sale; I've recieved a number of requests
from the list and around town for them.  I feel to be fair to everybody
interested (especially those who put in requests around the same time), I
will sell them to whoever offers the best price.  I will not sell for less
than $180 US($250 CDN), this price does not include shipping.  Anybody who
wishes to bid must have it in by 5:00pm(mountain standard time) saturday,
sept 27.  I hope this will make it fair to everybody involved, and i hope
you understand where i am coming from.  Email me, Owen Rabey
<rabeys@cadvision.com>, or send a fax at (403)223-7722.

        Payment will be worked out with the buyer.

                                Thanx to everybody.

                                                yours truly,

                                                        Owen Rabey

P.S.  Please send requests to buy, or questions directly to me, and not the
list.  Thanks again.