koni question and story

After patting myself on the back for a while I figured I'd hop on the
'net and share...

My mission, if I chose to accept it (which I did) was to swap out my
lone front stock strut with my koni strut..long story as to why
I'm riding on 3 konis and 1 stock. Well I stopped by Sears..got an
impact wrench, stopped by the car parts place and got a spring
compressor clamp set, 2.25ton hydraulic jack, and 9 ton jackstands.
(You can tell the wife is out of town!!).total damage ~250$

Just as I pull into the garage it starts pouring..guess I'll dothe
job in the garage instead of the driveway. Everything went perfectly.
Gosh I love my impact wrench..that thing kicks ass. So I removed the
strut assembly, compressed the spring, took apart the stock strut and
reassembled the spring on my koni, mounted it back on....what I would
have payed a shop 1.5 hours to do at least..I did in 2 hours. Yay me!

Thank you for listening =] The wife just doesn't understand =]

Anyways my question..I have ajustable konis up front..which way is
what? I turned them all the way clockwise as I could and it feels
like a pretty stiff ride. What does counter clockwise do?

Ryan