Re: Some 8v Parts

Doug said:
>>There are seven different versions
>> that I know about. This is a list of the different types. 1)Scirocco
GL
>> with FI, 2) Scirocco GT, 3) just Scirocco in silver, 4) just Scirocco
in
>> black, 5) Scirocco GTI,  6) Scirocco GTX and 7) the 16v small version.
>>
>> Doug
>> 87 16v silver Scirocco

I know of one more and its found on the rear hatch of my roc.

"SCIROCCO GTi"              : )

Then Chad said:
>wheels (maybe) gold, where the silver used to be.  A black and gold
>motif one might say.  (it might end up looking like a Jap import, but
>the look is kind of distinguished)

That next to last line there should read:
>(it might end up looking like a Jap. import, but...........
			 ^^^^^
No need to insult anyone and im sure you didn't mean to.

Actually, I would think that the gold badge motif would actually be of
the "pimp mobil" variety. Then again, ive seen it done classy but im
having a hard time seeing it look good on a Scirocco. All the same, id be
very interested in seeing it anyways!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and