Re: Some 8v Parts

> Message text written by "Mawster Chadwick"
> >OO, my
> Scirocco rear Nameplate is also hatched.  I wonder if you can get his
> off without busting any of the plastic prongs.... <
>
> If the badge is not in good condition I have 8v standard Scirocco rear
> badges in stock for $5.00.+shipping. There are seven different versions
> that I know about. This is a list of the different types. 1)Scirocco GL
> with FI, 2) Scirocco GT, 3) just Scirocco in silver, 4) just Scirocco in
> black, 5) Scirocco GTI,  6) Scirocco GTX and 7) the 16v small version.
>
> Doug
> 87 16v silver Scirocco

I would be REALLY interested in buying a plain old Black scirocco
Badge.  Give me some more details, and hopefully we can hook up.  My
plans for body improvements include painting all of the badges and
wheels (maybe) gold, where the silver used to be.  A black and gold
motif one might say.  (it might end up looking like a Jap import, but
the look is kind of distinguished)

Thanx in advance... :)
Chad Ptasinski
1985 8V Scirocco
happy thing of the month: T-shirt /w "farfrompukin" logo
"http://www.cadvision.com/Home_Pages/accounts/chadwick/"