Re: Oversteer

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997 18:48:26 -0400 (EDT) sean <qatboy@richmond.infi.net>
writes:

>Its stories like these which keep me so entranced.
>Way to go Shawn!
>
>Paul (and I'm not being sarcastic, or morbid)
>'84 16v

Well, I told this story because for those of us that push the limits of
our cars, and especially those of us that push the limits on the street
sometimes need to be humbled with the knowledge that we are not
indestructible. Sometimes we forget how fragile we really are and how
quickly we can become nothing but a stain on the dash. Lets be carefull
out there kids!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and