Re: Poor Bastard

> By the way, Ryan Schuermann, the grill mod didn't make any noticeable temp.
> decrease on my car.  Sure looks cool, though.

good to hear you could beat a Festiva! (chuckle) I got beat today by
an old man in some luxury boat v8 today =[..I think it was because I
had my windows and sunroof down..man it adds a lot of drag..I lost by
about 1/2 a car length till I let off  because of traffic up ahead.
Then he didn't want to race me when I had my windows up at the next
light.

But I must say THANK YOU all for continually spelling my name
correctly..that in itself is a feat!

I think my car has cooling problem at heavy idiling..bad water flow
or something..but it helped cool my car...and no no big boulders have
come crashing down into my radiator! heh

Ryan