Re: Upshift light

Daugherty, Jerry wrote:

> Does anyone know off the top of their heads if there is an easy way to
> disable the upshift light in an 87 8v.  That little light is annoying
> the death out of me!! (Besides, something just rubs me wrong of being
> told when to shift!)

	Have you tried using a hammer?  I find this to be _very_ effective in
the removal of any problem.  Light flashing?  Smash it in.  Light not
flashing?  Smash it in.  Someone bump into your door and leave a big
dent?  Smash it out.  Loose or rattling  pieces?  Find a nail and smash
it in along with the loose piece.  Voilý!  All is good in your world.
Hell, who needs a windshield with all those scratches and pits?  I
don't, and you don't either.  Finda good ol' Bertha and give that pesky
piece of glass a hammerin' it'll never forget.

	If that's a little too agressive, I'd second the removal-of-the-fuse
approach.  But you might be branded a weeny.  Take your chances...but
remember...follow your heart.

	Bartender!  One more, please!

jason
87 16V