Re: I drive a black 85 8v

>Hi Sean,
>
>I'm Chadwick from the scirocco mailing list.
>My car is all black, and has really shiny headlites.  I bought 4 new
>ones, and they look spiff.  The paint is in pretty good shape, and
>the car is usually clean.  (given it will stop f*cking
>raining/snowing)
        At least the weekend is gonna be nice, so they say.

It's also got red trim, and those rare wheels that
>were being discussed a couple of days ago.  24 spoke spiderwebs, I
>call them.  There's 2 yellow stickers on the front windshield, one is
>mission snowboards, the other is Plaid Tongued Devils.  I've got a
>Happy face Air Freshener, and a Rockford fosgate Sticker on the back.
> (Hope that's enough details :)
>
>You might see me if you're ever in the 17th ave area.  (SW)
>That's where I live.  Just up the street from 17th on 10th st.

Probably will, I live 2 minuts away just off elbow drive on 6th street.

>The CSCC, does that stand for the "Calgary SCirocco Club" ?  I've
>never heard of it.

        Calgary Sports Car Club.  Its great, they are involved in allmost
all the motorsports in calgary.  We just finished up our slalom season on
the weekend at Kart Gardens(Airport).  We will be having one last event, get
this, at Race City.  I cant wait.  We'll get the whole track to ourselves.

 I just got my car last Sept.  And caught the
>'rocco bug over the summer.  Why am I so addicted to my car?  I
>should see a psych.

Same thing with be.  Got the car a last summer and loved it eversince.  At
first it sucked 'cause i didn't know where to get used parts, so I made the
mistake of going to the dealer for parts.  Those guys must make 500% profit
on parts.  They wanted about $1500 for a new alternator for my friends GTI 16V!

>You kind of went over my head on the "TSW EVO Hock R's" I'm not quite
>up to speed on acronyms.

Those are just the wheels i have on my car.  TSW is my favorite wheel mfg.
They have a cool range of wheels.  The Evo's are just the model of wheel i
have, and the hockenheim R's are the ones I want.

>CYA L8R

                        I'm sure we'll cross paths soon... There is actually
a VW cruise up to red deer this weekend.  If youre interested.

                                LAter...
                                                Owen(this is my real name,
but its my brothers computer so thats whose name appears on the title)
                                                        87 16V