Civics and two-bit hoodlums...

(was RE: Supersprint header/Civic shredder/ain't nothing better)

Anyone ever notice that those lowered and pimped (f*cked?) up Civics are
often driven by what looks like two-bit, snot-nosed, greasy little
thug/gansta-wannabes?

This morning at just before 2AM, one black Civic was pulled over to change a
tire on the West Seattle freeway when a red car (reportedly another Civic
with a big rear spoiler) came driving by with two Asian occupants (one bald,
news reports say) that opened fire on the people in/around the black Civic.
 They killed the two males that were standing outside the car and wounded the
three females inside the car.  As you can imagine, this is story is ALL over
the news in Seattle today.

Moral of the story?  *shrug*  I don't know.  How about: Never trust someone
driving a pimped-out Civic!

-Bradley
1986 Scirocco 16V 2.0 liter
1987 Quantum Syncro Wagon FOR SALE.