Re: Euro-Bumpers?

T Jarrett wrote:

> I am in the search for one rear Euro bumper for the MkII, I could get by
> with just the cover, but I guess I would prefer the whole thing.
> Any body that has one or knows where I could get one, PLEASE let me know,
> I would greatly appreciate it.

	Howdy!  My cousin and I removed 2.25" off the stock bumper arms last
week.  It looks DAMN good.  We removed the skin, disconnected the arms
from the bumper bar, then cut 2.25 inches off the end of the arms, then
re-drilled the bolt-holes (remember to be careful where to drill the
holes.  Make many measurements and re-check everything you do before
drilling and cutting.  We got it in one try, but that's cuz there were
two of us there pointing out if we thought something would work or not.

	Well, I just tried "drawing" it with the keyboard, but I think that it
would only confuse matters more.  Just be careful if you do try to cut
it.  It worked for me no problem.  HTH.

jason
87 16V