Bently manual request??? & Diff kit info...

I accidentally deleted the posting of somebody asking for where to find
and how much for a manual. I was looking at my latest EC mag and saw that
Velocity has them for $32.95.
I've seen them for alot more but so far, not for less.

HEY! For those of you who have been drooling over getting a stage 2 diff
kit but haven't wanted to fork over $300 for it, lookie-lookie!! I see
they are now advertising for $99!!! I know the Potterman gets these
things cheaper so you may want to e-mail him for a quote! (He hasnt told
me how much he will sell them for. I want one for my GLI!
Drool-drool-drool!!!)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and