Re: Body Kit Blues

> I thought I would get back to you quick, but I will think about my offer
> a little before I make it. To help with my decision, where do you live,
> so I can get an idea on shipping.
> Thanks for the quick reply, when are you going to install the Zender kit,
> I would be interested in seeing the progress pictures.

i plan on installing my Zender kit as soon as the snow melts in the spring.
i have a digital camera and will post pics as things progress. i live in
Saskatchewan, Canada.

BTW, anyone else who wants to make an offer on KAMEI X1 side skirts drop me
a line before spring and make an offer (you pay shipping).

Sean Penny
'84 Zender Z400