Re: EC Gathering...the Day After

---Eric Ragot <eragot@tiny.brooklaw.edu> wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>     Josh, thanks for all...
>     Dom, you're right it was more fun than Waterfest.
>         Next year, we should make sure to put a more cohesive group
> together for Waterfest. You know, like organize (hopefully better
than
> this gathering!).
>     Matt: Looked great with those lights, better as I finally caught
up
> to you on the bridge!
>     Paul: Not on the list but came anyway!
>     Dan: You nut, coming from NC - Good meeting you.
>
> Everyone else - had a good time.
>
> BTW, in October, the Northeast VW Ass'n has an Octoberfest - Head to
>  http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6062/neva.html
>
> -Eric R.
>         At about 4:30 we departed Josh's for home.  Getting on the
> highway
> was a trip.  Imaging 4 sciroccos looping around town...
>         I had a better time last saturday than waterfest.  I got to
> shoot
> the shit with a bunch of great guys.
>         Matt your car did look good when you were behind me..  Site
> behold..
>         Jay: Get those pictures scanned in!!

<HR>
<HTML>
Hey Guys<I>,</I>
<BR>ннн Josh, thanks for all...
<BR>ннн Dom, you're right it was more fun than Waterfest.
<BR>ннннннн Next year, we should make
sure to put a more cohesive group together for Waterfest. You know,
like
organize (hopefully better than this gathering!).
<BR>ннн Matt: Looked great with those lights, better as
I finally caught up to you on the bridge!
<BR>ннн Paul: Not on the list but came anyway!
<BR>ннн Dan: You nut, coming from NC - Good meeting you.

<P>Everyone else - had a good time.

<P>BTW, in October, the Northeast VW Ass'n has an Octoberfest - Head to
<BR>н<A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6062/neva.html">http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6062/neva.html</A>

<P>-Eric R.
<BR><I>ннннннн At about 4:30 we departed
Josh's for home.н Getting on the highway</I>
<BR><I>was a trip.н Imaging 4 sciroccos looping around town...</I>
<BR><I>ннннннн I had a better time last
saturday than waterfest.н I got to shoot</I>
<BR><I>the shit with a bunch of great guys.</I>
<BR><I>ннннннн Matt your car did look
good when you were behind me..н Site to behold..</I>
<BR><I>ннннннн Jay: Get those pictures
scanned in!!</I></HTML>

Sounds like I missed a good time. I wish I could have gone but with
work at my new job and the money I put into the car it wasn't really
possible. Hopefully the next time we get something together I will be
able to come. Oh well, sometimes you just can't win. In case anyone is
interested I just had a Leistritz exhaust and Blue Igniter wires
installed. I must say that I am quite pleased with the performance.
The only problem that I had was the exhaust rattled a little but the
guys fixed that with no problems. For anyone in northern CT I highly
recommend People's Auto in Somers CT. The specialize in VW's and
Audi's.
Later..... Greg.   88 16v