tie rod assy's

Hey all:

i've gotta a question:

does anybody out there have a bently's.  If so, will somebody fax me the
pages on how to change the tie rod assembly's, and what length they are
supposed to be.  It would be much appreciated as I have no money until
two weeks from now and can't afford it right now.
fax # is 914.294.1309

On a lighter note, I got my axle back together, and installed the left
ball joint, this weekends agenda: do drivers side tie rod assy, driver's
side ball joint, driver and passenger side upper strut mount, align car
vertically and eyeball horizontally.  Soon, new tires, yeah!!!