Subject: Roccos in Movies
Author:  "Meat" <penny@sk.sympatico.ca> at TGATE
Date:    9/5/97 3:54 AM

tonight i saw Kindergarten Cop, and was very surprised to see a scirocco in
the movie. it was only for a split second, but it was unmistakeable. it's
just before Arnold goes for his first day of school, just before he gets
there. it only shows the tail end, but i thought it was too weird. until now
i'd never noticed a scirocco in any movie!

just throwin it out for all you trivia buffs.

BTW, thanks to all who've responded to my inquiry about 15" rim sizes and
my Zender kit.

Sean Penny
'84 KAMEI X1 (soon to be Zender FZ400)